Thursday, January 9, 2014

Self Introduction -Three things I know to be true about my self

My name is Seung Yeon and I'm in 6th grade. I was born in Madison, Wisconsin, USA. I used to live in Cambridge and Durham, England but I don't remember much about my life there, since I lived there up to 6. (Pictures-Durham: left, Cambridge: right)



The other time I lived overseas, is during 5th~6th grade. I was in Eugene, Oregon for roughly one year. I attended Roosvelt Middle School there. In Oregon, they love the football team from the University of Oregon because that's basically the only sport the college students play. The team name is the Ducks. I thought the mascot (A duck with a green and yellow shirt) was really funny, but my friends were really crazy about it. 

the Oregon Ducks stadium

My hobbies are reading books and watching movies. I like fiction and non-fiction both, and I really like exiting action movies. I can't really choose a favorite book, because I like most of the books I've read.



Out of all the movies that I've watched (and can remember anything about) is 'Iron Man 3'. In my opinion, I think it's just totally awesome with all the futuristic technology  and stuff. I actually like all the movies that include Iron Man, like the 'Avengers'.This is my first time writing anything to post on a blog, and since I've never had anything even close to a blog, I'm really excited about this new experience.

Iron Man 3
Iron Man 3




Avengers

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing about yourself Seung Yeo. It's good to hear you have had a chance to live abroad. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete